“I was amazed at the experience and credentials of my fellow participants. As this was an Introductory course, I wasn't sure what to expect, but the sophistication and the knowledge of the participants soon became evident. I learned a lot just by listening to their stories and experiences. This course helped me get past my pre-conceived notions that Board positions are primarily based on "who you know," not "what you know" --although I'm sure that's still a factor on many Boards! Courses like the Get on Board Program which emphasize Board education are a great step towards getting Boards comprised of qualified diverse individuals outside the old boys club.”
- Enter your contact information in the relevant fields.
- Select the Series you feel is most appropriate to your level of board experience (Level I or Level II), in the location of your choice (Toronto or Vancouver).
- Complete the remainder of the application. Click "Submit Application"; when you are finished.
- We will review your application, and contact you if we have any questions.
- Once your application has been reviewed, we will contact you via email to confirm your registration, and send you a link to process your payment.
- Payment must be received within 3 business days.